Friday, August 6, 2010

I miss hearing you come in at night

It hurts more than you know.words are so had to describe my feelings at this moment, i have always been better with images, yet writting down how much i miss you, seems to give me more tranquility, writting to let go, to give this all a place. it will never heal, it will never go away, but just learning to give it time and space.
I can tell you how much i care, how much i'd give to have you back in my life, but you know all this and it won't change anything , that's what im learning within time.
writting to tell you how much i have learnt to show you that through fragility i become a stronger person, more able to understand, more able to listen and care, hurt through loss, i've become yet a wiser person. i miss the wormth of knowing you're just a phone call away, miss being kicked out of your room, i miss having to place your food into a microwave incase you come back hungry.i miss hearing you come in at night.i miss how you used to strangle my tummy when i told secrets to mom.
I miss you buti wam and u'll always be my brother and i love you

2 comments:

  1. Its strange that the one thing that we know for sure about life, makes us feel this sad...but there is absolutley no need to feel guilty about missing your brother, remember that he is with you always....and am sure he misses you too my lovely friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing a loved one is never easy...& I think we only learn how to deal better with it in time. Somehow it does change life forever. I feel you here Love & 10 years later... still miss my Mom just as much. You're a strong woman

    ReplyDelete